Thursday, March 06, 2014

Circle Vase Inspiration page 3

unknown source for inspiration page at RIGHT

What I like most about it:
  • Love the Layout
  • Love the multi dot circle element
  • LOVE Love the large area for journaling.


Notice the Similarities /  Notice the Differences

  • Wanted to keep the layout of the page .
  • Because there were no colors, I could choose to compliment the colors in the pictures with paper I found appealing.
  • The additional paper design under the right side photos, I kept but chose to display them further to the side since I used larger photos
  • I chose to make the Multi Dot Circle larger since it was such a fun element and used it to highlight the title as well
  • I chose a more whimsical font to mimic the feeling of the pictures. 



Now look again at the pages….. Can you see it?

No comments:

Pursue whatever it is that makes you happy...Pursue whatever it is that makes you happy...