Thursday, March 06, 2014

Snow White Inspiration page 2

kellybelle designs was the source of my inspiration page on right


What I like most about it:
  • Love the Layout
  • Love the Title 
  • LOVE incorporating a mirror into design


Notice the Similarities /  Notice the Differences

  • Wanted to keep the layout of the page and since mine was a 2 page layout, i could easily carry on the design to the 2nd page.
  • The colors needed to change due to the pictures I wanted to emphasis.
  • The title appears in the same location approximate to the photos.
  • The large circle with the "pearl like" border had to stay. Even using it to border my title because I like the element so much.
  • The mirror needed to be larger because I wasn't adding a lot of embellishments under the photos other than the flowers. 
  • Moved my journaling to the left so my flower border would not overpower it.
  • Found a old fashioned wallpaper like print to mimic the inspiration page background.




Now look again at the pages….. Can you see it?






















kellybelle designs was the source of my inspiration page

No comments:

Pursue whatever it is that makes you happy...Pursue whatever it is that makes you happy...