Thursday, March 06, 2014

Disney Surprise Inspiration page 1

Inspiration page one : Please forgive me but I didn't copy where I got this page from but if it is yours let me know I will credit you.


By looking at this you may not see exactly where I got my inspiration from.  

Through my posts I hope to show you how I take the picture on the RIGHT and make it my own on the LEFT.

Some pages this might be an easier transition to see because I copies elements directly from the INSPIRATION PAGE.

Other times you may need to work to see the connection.

At the end of it though, you will see a page that will become part of the treasures I hand down to my children.

PHOTO BOOTH
 Inspiration page1
What I like most about it:
  1. ·        Love the PHOTO BOOK LOOK for pictures.... everybody is doing photo booths. This actually was what I was searching for since I had a SERIES of photos I wanted to display while still telling a story.
  2. ·        Love the combination of designer papers
  3. ·        LOVE the combination of teal and red Yellow
  4. ·        Love the element of adding the buttons. 



Notice the Similarities /  Notice the Differences  
The PHOTO BOOTH photos. 
  • ·        The PHOTO BOOTH photos.  Mine were cropped in Photoshop and put on a background.
  • ·        The title appears in the same location approximate to the photos.
  • ·        The Journal Circle, became another spot for me to add a photo
  • ·        The buttons ( so cute) kept their formation and approximate location
  • ·        The scalloped edges worked so well with a Disney page.
  • ·        The box under the Inspiration Photo Booth Pictures became my larger Journal box.
  • ·        The Bird...well he became a Mouse head.
  • ·        Uses that same format for displaying the year with an elongated box behind it as well as using the Boxed Letter techniques as part of the title.
  • ·        I preferred to fill the whole page instead of just a portion. I believed it worked better with my design.
  • ·        The element next to the title was circles, I tried putting the & in circles, but due to so many dots on the page it was much, which is why  I switched it to a similar style as the title lettering, using a small stripe to add yet another element to the design.
  • ·        My colors were bolder.... Lets face it Disney just calls for BOLD colors.


Now look again at the pages….. Can you see it?


No comments:

Pursue whatever it is that makes you happy...Pursue whatever it is that makes you happy...